Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Tidbits - Jen

I was a vendor at the Knox Farm Fiber Festival on September 20th. My first time selling my yarn and fleeces to people. http://www.knoxfarmfiber.com/. It was a beautiful day, pastoral setting, the drive down was picturesque, saw tons of friends. Only damper on the whole day was - I hated selling my stuff! Everytime someone walked off with a skein of my yarn or a bag of my fiber, I felt a little piece of my heart chip off. But the money was cool, and I spent almost all of it on a table top loom which I have no idea how to use.

Trixie our new kitten is thriving and is very scratchy/bitey right now. I was getting ready for the fiber festival Friday, bagging up and labeling yarn. She found a nice cozy spot for a nap.





Karen was there with her two ankle biters, who are starting to be my favorites. They are so cute and say such funny things. Plus that, they have an eensy beensy hint of bad in them (especially the one, she knows who she is...), which I love. Here they are in front of the angora bunny pen.







We are doubling the floor space in our barn to accommodate our growing flock. Here it is mid process. Can’t wait for it to be done so I can not have to talk to people all the time again.







No comments: