Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Ewe A Day - S'more Sparkles



Well, my ewe-a-day has turned into a monthly task. What started as a cool idea now feels like work. We can't have that. Only a few more to go. This might be another sign that our flock is too big.

This is S'more Sparkles - an Ag grey spotted F2 Orion ewe. She has a 5-6 inch, dense, very lustrous fleece! She has an excellent conformation and tail! Overall, she's a very nice ewe who represents the breed very well. I'm not a big Ag guy, but I've always believed in quality first, color and patterns second. I haven't seen many spotted Orion granddaughters, although I'm sure they exist in fair numbers. We're looking for big things from Sparkles. Thanks to Tori for selling us Sparkles.

2 comments:

Theresa said...

Sparkles has grown up to be an outstanding, top notch ewe, not that Tori and I ever doubted it. Who is she bred to?

Donna said...

If you ever decide to part with this girl......nuff said??? Rosie is a delight and we love her! She's doing wonderful!!