Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Whispering Pines Primrose - Rich

Whispering Pines Primrose - S27356
Twin Yuglet Sokket Ewe 4/24/08
Sire: Windswept White Pine
Dam: Sheltering Pines Kiraz

















Primrose is a very nice ewe lamb. She has an excellent conformation and yuglet HST markings, and a nice tail. She is a dainty ewe, and I’m not planning on using her this fall. She will have an intermediate fleece, I believe, and it is quite soft to the hand. This lamb also inherited some of the strengths of each parent. She’s also one of our friendlier lambs and gets quite temperamental when she doesn’t receive enough attention. She is impossible to photograph - she is so friendly you practically have to push her away in order to get a picture.

3 comments:

Nancy K. said...

She's beautiful! I love the full white stockings.

Michelle said...

What a lovely girl! I like her pretty, feminine head.

stephen rouse said...

Yes, the white lamb looks like she has a terrific fleece. I also got a chuckle out of the faces your son was making. :-) Made my day.

stephen