Sunday, March 18, 2018

What I am working on

Plying the light grey of Jon Snow, the darker grey will be made into a gradient yarn.  I'm thinking I'll also need to use some of the light grey for the sheep heid kits, as I am running low on them.





Knitting up the chain plied self striping yarn, making a pair of fingerless mitts from a free pattern on ravelry.  Dreaming about getting the next pair of self striping yarns on the bobbin.  Can't decide if I want to try a 2 color stripe, or a big variety of colors for my next attempt.




Still working on the hat.


Got the micron results from the rams yesterday, very pleased with our results on the keeper ram lambs.  Decisions just got harder.


Application was accepted for CNY Fiber festival, that was a nice email I was very happy to get.


I'm also planning on vending at the Shepherd's market in May.





No comments: