Sunday, March 25, 2018

What I am working on

Less than a month from shearing and lambing - the excitement builds


Rich is adding to the pasture, posts are in, next to stretch the fencing.


My first skein of chain ply waiting for its matching skein and then I'll wash them together



Finished Will's socks, I don't think he has taken them off since he found them in his room when he came home for the weekend.


Received invites to a couple upcoming festivals which is flattering, but sadly, no Rhinebeck again this year.


Finished the solid skein of Jon Snow plus a couple small skeins for the Sheep heid kits, then will spin up a gradient skein with the darker grey.



Miss Elizabeth Bennett is still on the carding table, next to Anne Elliott. 


And am washing the end of the neck wool from 2017.  I actually think I'll have all of 2017 done and dusted before shearing day.  That will be a first for me!


No comments: