Sunday, September 30, 2018

What I am working on

Been looking forward to this weekend of nothing to do.  So I have a pile of activities and stuff I want to do.  (And yes I do realize these two sentences contradict each other)

Here is one of the bottle ram lambs growing up.


Paid a quick visit to the two new girls, gave them some of the loose hay from the wagon, here they are munching away.


Washed Fanny's fleece, I love her color gradation, and she is so pretty and soft!



Still spinning up O'Brien, I expect I will get three skeins from her.


Knitting a pair of mittens with Caramel Mocha's yarn and thrum from Blue Diamond..  Never did thrum before, these are going to be warm and comfy mittens!


Helped a little with the hay - here is the view from the top of the hay wagon.  All I see is all there is to do.  But the clouds look really cool.



No comments: