Saturday, March 23, 2019

Majacraft

I am thrilled to announce that I am officially a dealer for Majacraft .  Majacraft makes all sorts of very high quality fiber equipment including wheels, carders, looms, and a wide variety of accessory items.  They are located in New Zealand and supply their product through local dealerships.

Here is the link to their website:



I've been toying with the idea for a while now.  The decision was finalized after a conversation I had with a woman in my booth while I was spinning on my Majacraft Rose spinning wheel.  I was yammering on about how Rich bought it for me for Christmas when we first got our sheep, how much I love my Majacraft Rose spinning wheel, how it was my first and only wheel and how my Rose and I have spun miles and miles of yarn from my sheep over the last 15 or so years.



It occurred to me afterwards that I have that same conversation so frequently at fiber festivals and why don't I make this wonderful wheel available to people in my booth so they can enjoy its quality and beauty as much as I do.

So I placed my first modest stocking order, it arrived from New Zealand a few days ago.  They have a lot of stuff so I decided to start slow with a Rose and some of the accessories that go with it.  I'll have a spot in my booth now for fiber equipment and we'll see how this goes!


Other great news is I received an email from NYS Sheep and Wool festival that my application to vend was accepted.  Such great news and I am so very happy!!!

No comments: