Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Happy Sad - Jen


You know how it feels, happy for them but sad for you... My eldest sister Connie is leaving the state to start a new chapter in her life. I am thrilled for her, she is so happy and excited about this change. I am sad though, because I can't see her whenever I need to. Connie is always there for us, and the hole she is leaving behind won't be filled. We'll be fine, just a little sad for a while. Had a nice lunch with mom, Katie, Connie, Andrew, Will and Angelina yesterday to say our goodbyes. I regret having the fries, but man they were good.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Sniff, sniff.....SOB!! I miss her terribly. At the same time I am SO happy for her. I hope that she finds what she is looking for. Looks like it's just you and me kid.

Unknown said...

I am sad Connie is going too. She mentioned that she was thinking about it and I know she missed the grand baby(ies)? Won't GiGi be devastated????