Thursday, April 30, 2009

A little Spring Frivolity - Jen

I am the local crazy sheep person, so everyone finds funny little sheep things and gives them to me. Katie (my sister) gave me this because I always tell her that I cream her in Canasta because I have Jesus.
This little ewe came with 5 seasonal outfits! And a fleece you can velcro on. She is sporting a polka dot bikini under the raincoat!
Just got this one as an Easter gift from a church lady. She's a little conformationally challenged, but I adore her!

This is my new thing. Just pick em! Bring em in! I always miss the tulips, but not this year!



One of these three are dinner, can you guess which?



















3 comments:

Nancy K. said...

Oh, Jen! I love you sheep figurines! I collect them as well. (don't all of us Shepherdesses?)

Your tulips are BEAUTIFUL!! I may just have to plant some...


So, what kind of dye are you using for the red & blue?

;-)

Rudee said...

Mmmm. Fiber stew. It looks delicious-especially the blue.

Bee Magic Chronicles for Kids said...

That looks like a dye pot to me :)

I'm starting beekeeping and I'm dreading all the bee related gifts that my family will now feel compelled to give me. Some of them will be nice I'm sure.