Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Stuff I made 3 - jen

Rich bought me a knitting pattern book for Christmas and it had a really easy 4 needle mitten pattern in it, so I went nuts, these are made from Buttercup, our Moorit ewe with white markings. Still need to clean up the loose yarn bits, but that requires sewing, so of course that task will be put off until absolutely necessary.This is a pretty skein of yarn from white wool I dyed using Cushing dyes, purple it is I think. I have no idea what I will do with it, perhaps wait until I finish up the other colors I dyed and make some fun socks or else use it on my table top loom that I still have to figure out how to use...


I made this pillow for Shari for Christmas gift, we draw names at the Johnson's. Anyways, it was way bigger than I thought it was going to be. Note to self, must brush up on my measuring skills. Anyways, the wool came from Black Eyed Susan and Myrtle. The pattern is from "A Handmade Christmas" book.





No comments: