Saturday, November 4, 2017

What I am working on

Started to restock my Etsy shop after a long hiatus.  Experimenting with my new light box to get beautiful shots of my yarns and batts so they look as good as they feel!  Any photographers out there with ideas for improving my shop photos, please check out my Etsy shop and critique away, I would really appreciate the feedback.  I am inspired by  the photos of EdgewoodGardenStudio, if I could get close to her style, I would be thrilled.


Will be washing and hanging three skeins, the one on the right is Cora, her creamy white wool.  The other two are from ram fleeces that we had processed into roving by Acorn Fiber Works. 


Still working on carding Cora's fleece, so pretty and soft, I love handling her wool.


I was invited to vend at The Knitting Circle Fiber Arts Festival in February, so getting my application mailed out today.  Hope they still want me!


And just finished my second bobbin of singles from the self striping rolag, so will be plying that today.  I think I'll make a hat from the two skeins to see how the striping works.  V. interested to see how this is going to turn out.





No comments: